Business Breakfast Briefing: “New labour code: relief or extra burden for the business?”
Date: 2017-09-27, NEW STARTING TIME! Breakfast & networking from 8.30 am, presentations & discussion from 9.00 am
Place: Holiday Inn Vilnius (Šeimyniškių st. 1)
- Loreta Laričeva, chief specialist of Consultations and Law Application Division of the State Labour Inspectorate (Valstybinė darbo inspekcija);
- Ramunas Petravicius, Ellex Valiunas
- Rimantas Stanevicius, Ellex Valiunas
Moderator: Toma Vevelstad, Amber Staff, BCCL Board member
Price: 15 € for BCC Member / 20 € for non-member
This briefing and discussion is aimed to create a dialog between business and the regulator, as practice is already showing that after 1st July there are many questions arising for those having to implement the changes in the New Labour Code.
During the event, New Labour Code experts and business representatives will talk about new opportunities and practicalities for employment contracts, organising work, new internal documents, employees’ and employer’s rights and obligations, firing practices and compensation and other changes. The new Labour Code has already come into force, therefore, we will also view at the existing practices, common mistakes, problematic areas, etc.
Practical questions to be covered:
- Employment contract: new possibilities to avoid application of certain new Labour Code provisions / divergent agreements with employees
- Employment termination rules
- Payment for work: was a new Labour Code meant to increase labour cost for employers?
- What are possibilities for business in organising work time more flexibly
- What will the new non-competition regulation mean in practice
Agenda: NEW STARTING TIME!
8:30 Arrival and registration, breakfast and networking;
9:00 Welcome, presentation & discussion;
10:30 Expected the end.
Registration available until 22nd September via email@example.com
Cancellation after 22nd September will not be refunded.
Download BCC App Pulse for Enterprise and be the first to register on BCC Events!« Back to Events